User Interface (UI) Designer
|Posted on||15th January 2020|
|Salary/Rate||£150 - £250 per day|
About this job
User Interface (UI) Designer contract role available in Scotland within the Public Sector, and OUTSIDE IR35.
This is a 6 months contract with possibility of extension.
We are looking at someone hands-on, with strong Agile experience and loving collaboration, teamwork, and communication.
Tech skills required:
- Using pattern libraries such as patternlab.io or GDS toolkit
- Coding to meet standards agreed: WAI WCAG (A-AAA); WAI ARIA; Coding techniques to create accessible experiences for a variety of assistive technologies
- Building responsive interfaces
- Integrating analytical reporting tools and using version control systems
- Agile delivery models - such as SCRUM and/or KANBAN frameworks, together with XP engineering practices
For further details, contact Tiffany Celice on 0131 473 7064 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.